Thursday, August 14, 2008

Feker to Rihana: Chameleon aka 'isist'

Darling,

If you're thinking 'why is she letting it get to her like this?' ... I'm surprised as you are. You might have already guessed where I'm getting at. Yesterday was like not a slap on my face mitish, it was more like 'yechama tifi'. I couldn't believe this feeling of betrayal that shook me to the core. Darling, I remember on one of your posts you had said, 'people don't deliver' and I had agreed 100%. But sometimes darling, this fickle thing that is our heart manages to get us hurt? dissapointed? yet again. Mitiye, the saddest part of the story is NONE of the people should merit such thoughts, anger, hurt from me. They are a bunch of hypocrites with their own twisted views of life. And I guess what is pissing me off is that I had believed otherwise. 'Neg bene' aydelem yagere sew yalew? I had heard people ridicule this woman in particular for her actions and I had just brushed them off as 'yabesha paranoia' eventhough deep down I sort of knew she was a exactly what they said she was. But the lady, atleast in the past, had been sweet to ME, mind you, ME. Bicha mitiye min libelish, cheguaraye latttt yalew eko not because she judged me per se but because i was judged by someone such as she, who claims to be 'yegzer beg' and yet, darling, min waga alew? I wonder if people like her realize their double existence before they pass off ... even for a second ... mitiye yibkagn, I needed to vent one last time before I put her out of my mind for good. Like you said, its small things like these that make us bitter in the end. And that mi love, is something we can't afford. I love you ... thank you for not judging me even when i'm my most irrational self (hehe ... hint hint last night).

No comments: