Thursday, July 17, 2008

From Feker to Rihan - June 17, 2008

Darlin ...

I was going through our emails, again, cuz my boss doesn't have anything for me as of this moment since i'm not in the system yet. And so i am writing to you, and the best part is that i'm getting paid for it by an organization that we all really, really love so much. (insert here: sarcasm) lol ... mitishaye, since I haven't really replied to your last e-mail, why don't i start from there. Actually, to something you said yesterday that really got me thinking. You know ... this whole idea of getting used to certain things, like you are now to M. And how you mentioned that the reason things seem so bad right now is because maybe you're thinking this is the norm, having someone in your life who makes you say 'i'm not alone in this world'. Sure we have our families and friends but i don't need to tell you that it is not quite the same feeling. My advice babe: go with the flow, the worst thing you could do is fight this feeling. And i do believe you will comeout a better person for it. (anchi amedam you're probably sayin in your head: i'm the BEST person, what is she talkin about. hehe) On another note, like i mentioned earlier i was sitting here and reading our emails. Mitish, do you beleive? I already miss us. Not even in the sense of us being physically together (although you shot that down to hell as well by declaring you'll be gallivanting wiz Mr. M in F hehe) ... but also the idealistic us who are full of passion for life, school, work, people ... add music and religion here and there and voila ... a couple of naive kids who have visions for a better world. aydel ende? (your answer here should have been a resounding ENDETA!) nways babe, aygermim ... already i feel that slipping away. Don't get me wrong mitish, Egzer yazilkilign inji i think i'm gonna really enjoy working here. Its something that i'm passionate about, the perfect environment for networking and the mesria bet is small enough you actually get to know the people minanim. But that I'm gonna change the world attitude is disappearing as I find myself as a tinyspeck in this whirlwind of what they call life. I feel overwhelmed and so ... small. Apart from furthering my own professional and personal life, I am so scared my life will have nothing else. You know, it will all be about me. I'm so scared i'm gonna end up being one of those zenach moms who ... i swear mitish, i'm literally out of words. This is exactly what i mean. I would have the 'perfect' life and it would all be about me, me ME! And all those thoughts would have been for nothing ... puff ... somethin i will laughingly tell my equally zenach soccer mom friend about how naive, driven and idealistic i was back then. Ok this subject is too depressing to even contemplate and frankly i don't even know where i'm goin with this. sorry about the jumble darlin.Onto more interesting stuff. Mitish meches ahun ye office gossip kaljemerku meche? fit le fite office wist yalew lij kemamaru yetenesa i am regrettting man fitu getirugn indalachew. actually, mamar sayhon a certain ooze of confidence and quirkiness ... lenegeru min aswashegn, konjom new. i think yene roshan ager lij new, minus that ear-piercing, painful accent of course. lela man ale ... mitish lol i think i'm the baby in the office ina its kinda awakward. kahun behuala yedime tiyake avoid betam lemareg iyemokerkugn new ... ho ho ... demo buna afiyi indaymeta kes bilo. hehe ... mitiye benatish betechale meten aydebrish eshi? i know that's an inadequate matsnagna gin i don't even know what to tell ya. but i have faith in you ... you'll be back to your old self before you know it. me loves you ... i don't need to tell u to write back. yanchiw always,mititi.

No comments: