Wednesday, July 16, 2008

From Feker to Rihana - Oct 2007

Mitiye,I just got back from a visit to O... she'd comeover and she gave us a call and paid her a 'house'call. WEY TATA! endeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mitiye,betam yewah negn! MY GOODNESS! I was just sittingthere and hearing her describe the “real world” and Iliterally wanted to just ran out. I mean its nothingnew you know gin i guess the way she described it wassooooo 'in your face' kind of way. For one thing, shestill doesn't have a job ... isu minamin adydelem ...all of us are different ... if i try hard enough I'msure I'll be able to land something. Gin mitisha ...are u ready for this? She's been dating a white guyand they're getting engaged soon!!!!!!!! yeah thewhole time she was literally planning their weddingAnd I mean this is just not anybody we're talkin about ... it'sO! you remember? ina beka all those convictions ofhers just disappeared i guess ... when reality set in.Mitisha ine eko sometimes i am amazed at human beings... how we think and react to different situations. Imean ine ahunim i'm not sayin this about myself ginlike you said when replying to my email about Y ...'yegnanis man awekelin?' ayiyyyyyyyyyyy mitisha bekahow do u run away from mediocrity when its the onlything that makes sense in this senseless world? Andhow thankful I am that my diary will not be the onlyoutlet i have to vent mitiye. there is someone outthere who understands my fears and trembles as I do,someone whose hearts jumps at news I relate. i'm sograteful mitiye and i'm kinda outta words too.wedishalew.

No comments: