Tuesday, July 15, 2008

From Feker to Rihana - Oct ?, 2007

>
> Darling,
>
> Endet kermeshilignal? I hope the fasting is going fine
> as well. WOoooouf I'm sure Cairo must be quite a
> sight during this time. Gizeshin bedenb tetekemibet
> although
> for once I don't think you need 'mikir' on that.
> Beterefe you never really did tell me about your
> classes. Endet iyedu nachew? Do you like the
> development classes especially? Details about that
> in
> your next letter.
>
> Life here has surprisingly been not that bad. I'm
> trying to make the best of senior year. GOD! The
> work
> I have to accomplish within the next ten months is
> daunting gin betam teshashiyalew mitisha ... you'd
> be
> so proud. I've made it a habit of waking up early in
> the morning instead of those very unproductive agul
> limadoch of ours for the past two years. Really
> mitisha do u remember the night iyaweran yenegaw?
> lol
> ... hod yifjew new wondime! Beterefe what's new? Oh
> yeah Thann called me yesterday and I had one of
> the
> best conversations ever with him. He came right out
> and told me about his girlfriend which removed a
> huge
> burden off me ... not awkward anymore. So we're back
> to square one eilishalew ... much more fun anyway.
> Mamo in california yecherese stalker wetotal. I
> don't
> even pick up his calls anymore. E dehna argo
> terkimognal ... and I LOVE HIM FOR IT! (i swear
> mitiye
> i'm gonna marry a jerk) that's the 411 on the men in
> my life (LOL) ... woyne endih lemalet yabkagn.
>
> Lelas? I got into this Pilot CAT program where 48
> seniors are chosen and organized into groups for
> effective job searching. Isti isu enquan yanesasagn
> biye indeminim gebahu ilishalew. I'm also planning
> to
> write my thesis on either of the two subjects :
> Ethiopian coffee on the international market or the
> Nile river contention between Egypt and Ethiopia. I
> think I'm much more interested in the second one so
> we'll see ... if I end up doing that you'll be a
> great
> asset ( not that you aren't already darlin)
>
> I think this is all the update I have for now.
> Nafkote is surprisingly spending a lot of time with
> me. Don't know what's happened (LOL) but she seems
> to
> be much calmer this year. yazilkilat. Its like she's
> fighting this inner battle EVERY SINGLE DAY! She's
> opening up a little and she comes to talk to me
> about
> things. And by things I mean, she's never explicit,
> but we understand each other. She uses metaphors and
> I
> pretend I believe her but we get our ideas across
> ...
> somehow.
>
> Write back soon darlin. Je t'aime!
>
> Take care of you.

No comments: