Thursday, July 17, 2008

From Feker to Rihana - Dec 2, 2007

Mitiye, I don't know whether to call this a funny
coincidence or a freaky one gin ... yesterday I think,
I was thinking how I kinda missed genaneh and how he's
been behaving so well since I never even heard you
complain about him. Betam yigermal. But at least he
got the appreciation he deserved from two very
ungrateful people before he departed. Is all good ...
(as our pips here would say). Mitish, I understand
what hurt was not loosing him per se gin all that was
in him. Did I tell you that when I got back to MoHo I
lost ALL my stuff in storage. Mitish, I can't even
begin to tell you how devastated I was. In the end I
ended up retrieving the box which had all my personal
momentos, old pictures and stuff like that and
everything was just fine again. I still had to
replenish my winter wardrobe, I literally was left
with NADA. Bicha mitish ... so proud you took it all
in and moved on. (can't say i'm surprised though) ...
this quality in you shall never perish mitish b/c its
soooooooooooooo hard to get as life gets more
complicated and heartbreaks become commonplace. To
quote someone on seleda (she was talking about
habeshoch she admired) " pusit yalu positivoch" and
you personify that. darlin, do you realize its these
very seemingly 'little' frustrations that end up
making us bitter? lemanignawim hode concentrate on the
work now and send me your thoughts when you get a
break. muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mi love!

No comments: