Thursday, July 17, 2008

From Feker to Rihana - Spring break - 2008

Mitiye,

I was goin for ma diary, decided to check my mail, got
ur message and so here goes. Tilantina zare, I've been
hangin out with Earth. We met for the first time
yesterday after well, a year and half friendship.
Yigermal
mitiye, lijinet endet arif neger new? WOUF! Its the
most eko amazing thing ... bicha bizu salfelasef wede
kum negeru. Mitish, is it weird that I really liked
him? Now, the thing i don't understand is ... did I
like him because i knew he had a girlfriend and
therefore not a threat to myself? Inja mitish, gin
yesterday it was just the two of us, today he
introduced me to a bunch of his friends ...
betaaaaaaaaaaaam des yemilu group (typical sanjo boys)
and we had a blast. For the very first time in this
country, I laughed 'hoden yije' with people other than
you and a select few. Yemiyasazinew eko mitish, nege
if this guy became single and asked me out I would of
course freak and perform one of my disappearing acts
until 'zeraf' bilo dewilo 'hell gibi' eskemilegn ...
lol ... Mitiye gin yigermal Earth, in a way he's
closer to the ideal guy than anyone else. He's ...
real. Betam genuine, well informed, hella funny
(leziayawim yabesha funny newa) n all that. Its a
wonder he's not with another Earth one mitish, a wonder
and a shame. He could have made her real happy. We
talked about his girlfriend (a little)and he said _____
(This was in reference to the fact that I had
a blast with his friends) ... Bicha mitish ... this
amazing guy is gonna settle down with a non-Earth who
will never really appreciate his Earthly self ...
mitiye, yegnanis man awekelin indeed!
wedishalew ... see u soon yene wud.

No comments: