Thursday, July 17, 2008

From Rihana to Feker - The First of our Letters through this blog.

Aleme,

It seems like i haven't talked to you in a life time. I guess both of us being busy with our jobs - can be seen as a good excuse... well, i don't think it's good enough. I had spent the last few days thinking about a possibility of you and i runing into eachother on the streets of washington DC with our men or possibly kids 10 years from now and saying " oh... we were so close back in college! wi wi, mechem sew kalmote yegenagnal" - well if this happens - gedeyesh kerchele! i'm not kidding. I feel like we're both drawning in the realities of our every day lives, in two different states of the country, possibly going towards the path of 'indifference' when it comes to a lot of things.
My love, i don't have the luxury to take this risk, i can not possibly risk of losing the many passions we have within our selves - oh babe, how easy it is for that to happen....

My fear has initiated me to create this blog for the sake of the soul of the both of us and our futures. I've seen many people get into a life which breaks the hearts of people like you and i. and the way it looks to me at this point - we might end up being one of them. I hope you will not hate me for putting some of our previos private emails up on this blog. But it had to be done. We both need this to vent. You and I are probably going to be the two people who'll look at this blog. But the beauty of it is that it's in an organized fashion so that we will keep doing it for as long as we possibly can. It is suppose to be a constant reminder of what we believe in, the changes we've went through ( oh God if you read back on our emails, you'll see how big those changes where) and the destinations we're heading towards.

It's suppose to be a documentation of our passions, our thoughts, our dreams - a documentation of who we are. So here, i have started it, and it's now your responsibility to get it going. So next time i check my yahoo email - i don't wanna see an email from you. I'll be checking this blog. ( you'll recieve the username and password in a text on your phone.) Start blogging as soon as possible and we both have to blog at least once a week. I love you, and i have done this without your opinion because i honestly believe with everything that i am - WE NEED THIS - there is a lot at stake here!

Adnakish Ke Michigan

No comments: