Wednesday, July 16, 2008

From Rihana to Feker - Nov 24, 2008

[ MANY PARTS EXCLUDED BECAUSE OF LACK OF SENSE]


> yene feker, yene wud, i'll apologize first hand if
> my email is filled with negativity. I"m sitting on
> the steps infront of the library, where hundreds of
> mostly Egyptian students. It's
> the weekend, therefore i'm the only one sitting on
> steps which normally is more crowded than the cairo
> street themselves.
> Mitisha, beka mokerk mokerku alchalkum.

I want my life back!!!!!!!!!!!! it's just
> ruining everything. I have two papers i have to hand
> in by monday, i'm just sooo bothered about what is
> happening that i can't even get my head straight
> enough to actually write it. Men endenekagn alawkem


>
> Besotoche teterakmew seleneber ena beschit beye
> seleneber my first reaction to all the habeshas
> being with people other race was - gedel yegbuwa... mengedun cherk yargelachew....
> neber but now i'm trying to cool down and get back
> to my head....you're right it's sad, especially
> considering the type of men they are ( yeah my head
> is not fully back enough to care about the women ...
> mengedun cherk yargelachew... ahunem) gen i was just
> thinking, ahun teneshun can you emagine him being
> with a "typical habesha" ... i don't wanna judge
> since i don't know a lot of habesha women in the
> states, but still i don't know... gen demo you know
> what agu said to me when i told him i liked smart
> men he said " make sure to never forget that the
> heart is what matters most" ... Bunch of bullshit...
> why the heck would i care... deros leb yelegn...
> abren gedele engeba yehonal ke mamo gar... wiii
> mendenew yemikebaterew..... back to my point (
> wanawen lela ken) allah abruachew
> yihun... raseshes bethogni would you be with any
> one of those men?! wiiii mitisha .... i need to
> figure something out... my frustration is killing
> me...
>
> yan dengay ras scientists... yeah i read the
> article when it came out, mitisha i have too many
> things to say about that... i'll keep it for
> some other time... i swear to you with all my life,
> with anything, mitisha, welayi, life is a game, we
> think it's so important, so much, we have the dos
> and don’ts bla bla bla, it's all a bunch of bullshit...
> there is someone up there going... " yeah,
> mesluachula" ... it's pointless.... seriously, even
> realizing the fact that history repeats itself
> should be a hint that we are the most insignificant
> beings, we just think we're all that, and millions
> of us die each day never realizing it.... oh shit
> mitisha... muy computer just almost shut down... i
> better send this before it actually does ... i'll
> email you with a better head on my shoulder...

No comments: