Thursday, July 17, 2008

From Rihana to Feker - Final days in Cairo

> Babe, DC endet yezoshal. So this is what happened -
> i have a paper to hand in about 4 hours, but my
> smart self just figured to ignore that and go
> through old emails. ( the stuff i come up with to
> procrastinate! - and ken gedel becha yezogn
> endaygeba) Becha, here is my point - YOU HAVE TO
> LEAVE MOHO. i'm not kidding. I've decided it's time
> for you to leave, of course until that happens, i'll
> be spending fifty percent of my time in your room,
> philosophizing and not getting my work done. Anchima
> cheresesh enen gedel ketechign. Yabesha mecheresha
> deros!! Wi... yeye kebatarinete yet
> endemiyadersegn... my main point... men hone
> meselesh i was reading your emails i got when i was
> in Cairo and it hit me - we need to get back to
> those days. You know how we were talking the other
> day how vital it is to remind each other of so many
> things so that we won't sink into being MENGAS among
> MENGAS. well the emails were just that - a reminder.
> Not even that, some of the feelings i've forgotten
> about, and it all came back to me while i was
> reading it. It's better than diaries or any of that
> ferenji stuff or anything. and i'll need all of
> that, so that i can have you on my show in a couple
> years and we can have a whole discussion about it.
> Eshi... teru leza beka i just wanted to let you know
> that this email is one of many to come.
> Emails should vary from hearts to brains to bodies
> to spirits to shoes to guys to dinners to Ethiopia
> to Arabs, latino, frenchs, to Guccis to D & Gs...
> everything.... mua mua mua mua my darlin... i'll
> talk to you later...

No comments: