Wednesday, July 16, 2008

From Feker to Rihana - Oct6 2007

mitiye ... I lie in my diary new yalshiew? well ... betamyigermal ... i was sitting in bed yesterday, after alooooooong day and decided i needed to vent. startedwriting and guess what? it was a physical struggle forme to admit some of the things going through my mind.bicha mitisha ... just wanted to let u know u’r notalone in that ... all of us have our ghosts we wouldrather keep in the attic. mitiye ... inenja ... i haveto say this to you ... i don't remember the last timea letter has pierced my heart. i can't even sayanything to you ... just know that i understand all thatyou say ... its not falling on deaf ears. I won't evendare to come up with an advice ... mitiye ... this isyour battle. draw strength from all of us who havebattles to fight everyday. mitisha ... we shall continue this discussion inconsequent emails. suddenly i'm dried up ... wedishalew.

No comments: